Hand Injury

It's been a month since my last workout and I feel very sluggish and out of shape. I've been doing cardio but not as often and as intense as I should be doing. Last October 21, during a basketball game, I injured my right 4th metacarpal shaft. It's a complete fracture meaning the bone is not just dislocated but it's broken and disjoined. I was depressed when I got the x-ray results 25 days after the incident. It showed minimal callous formation and an operation is needed. But my Ortho Surgeon gave me and my bone another two weeks to heal after which, if my bone and I fail, I would have to undergo an operation. And since I have a heart condition, a general anaesthesia is needed before the operation. Several local anesthesia might do harm to my heart.

Two weeks is all I've got! Well I'm ready for anything, operation or not I just want my arm back in full capacity so I can get back to my workouts next year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer, can I ever say goodbye to you?

Truth About FAT

Beer and Rice